We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: 2011 Pagani Huayra

Reventón09

Felix noticed that the interior is too dark and it has crap rearview mirror.

So Felix deciced to download StarGT's Huayra, his enterior has stupid rearlights + too white exhaust.

Since Felix read about you modders whining about each other, felix decided to mix and match.

Result : StarGt's interior + reventon's exterior = good interior light ( not too dark like original and not seethru doorpanel ) + good exterior ( no stupid rearlights+ white exhausts )

Now Felix is happy,

Felix noticed that the interior is too dark and it has crap rearview mirror.

So Felix deciced to download StarGT's Huayra, his enterior has stupid rearlights + too white exhaust.

Since Felix read about you modders whining about each other, felix decided to mix and match.

Result : StarGt's interior + reventon's exterior = good interior light ( not too dark like original and not seethru doorpanel ) + good exterior ( no stupid rearlights+ white exhausts )

Now Felix is happy,

dude talk like normal guy with your felix is happy maybethe mods have some bugs but

they are not crap and they are not stupid

maybe you are stupid

-rep for you

dude talk like normal guy with your felix is happy maybethe mods have some bugs but

they are not crap and they are not stupid

maybe you are stupid

-rep for you

You are the one who can be labeled as stupid/ignorant.

And if you already feel offended, then you might enjoy the following sentences.

Mainly because you dont seem to realize that what you responded to is my opinion and my opinion is formed by my frame of reference + my unique perception.

In other words CRAP and STUPID are relative words, ( which means the meaning can be different depending on who uses it )

And also define normal, oh and before you think wtf is he talking about, i did left a couple of things out so that you can fill them in in your own unique way.

You are the one who can be labeled as stupid/ignorant.

And if you already feel offended, then you might enjoy the following sentences.

Mainly because you dont seem to realize that what you responded to is my opinion and my opinion is formed by my frame of reference + my unique perception.

In other words CRAP and STUPID are relative words, ( which means the meaning can be different depending on who uses it )

And also define normal, oh and before you think wtf is he talking about, i did left a couple of things out so that you can fill them in in your own unique way.

i do not like how you talk about someone's work maybe

am I wrong or right but it is my opinion and stupid and crap means to me that something is bad and that it is not good

but it is my opinion and if you had mentioned that you had meant it as a joke I had not reacted like this

but I can not find it anywhere in your comment

I agree with you Daniel,

StarGT & Reventon release us IMPRESSIVE mods.

We MUST thx them for it.

Hey, we play on TDU1, don't forget this !

What will we do when all modders will go away, giving up our little communauty ?

Yes, there are few little minor bugs.

And then ?

All these new cars are a chance for us.

Behind all new models, there are guys who work harder and very long time.

So,

Please, respect work, Add Rep+, smile, and play.

• 3 weeks later...