We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sticker Shop Problem

When I'm creating a police car in the sticker shop, I use the symmetry option so I can do both sides of the car at once.

One problem I am facing is when I apply text on one side of the car (still got symmetry on) the text goes back to front on the other side of the car, this is VERY frustrating, anyone know a way around it?

Also, when I make a mistake, I'm only allowed to undo it once... if i make more than one mistake, i have to redo the whole car... anyone know how to fix this?

I'm not sure about the symmetry issue but I think only being able to undo once is a known issue and hopefully Eden are going to do something about it.

A way to get around this is to do a bit of work on the car then save it by paying for it and then do a bit more and save it and so on. It might cost a few thousand to do but it's better than having to start from scratch.

When I'm creating a police car in the sticker shop, I use the symmetry option so I can do both sides of the car at once.

One problem I am facing is when I apply text on one side of the car (still got symmetry on) the text goes back to front on the other side of the car, this is VERY frustrating, anyone know a way around it?

Also, when I make a mistake, I'm only allowed to undo it once... if i make more than one mistake, i have to redo the whole car... anyone know how to fix this?

You shouldn't go by what the button says Undo or Redo, you can actually do two or three Undo's before it will Redo something.

As for making text on both sides, I'd say you remember the size (the scaling %), then find a specific guidance point on the carmesh, such as a small pillar in the windows, or a point where a side bumpstrip intersects with a bold part of the wheelarch. Then you put the first letter of the word there and then you just try to keep roughly similar distances between letters and words.

Try to paint your car in ONE sitting, the overall quality of the paintjob will be much better than if you break it up into "sessions", like Mellors suggests. I do all my cars in one sitting, or not at all, and all my cars look as good today as they did when they was just finished. :)`