We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New and got a few questions

gettehlife

I recently started modding TDU (thank god it is to easy!) and I encountered a few problems.

1. When I'm in the cockpit view of my car I'm usually in the wrong postion. Is there a camera mod or something to fix this?

2. Most of the mods I want are DLC cars. Is there a way to get DLC cars without purchasing them? or do i need to purchase it?

3. I have an ENB Series Graphics mod and it doesn't seem to do a lot. I've seen many of the car mod pictures and they have stunning graphics (my graphics are on high and full 1920x1080)

Thanks for any help provided :)

1. Yes, you need a program called 'Modding Tools', which allows you to change the camera location values for each car, amongst other things.

2. No, you need to buy the mega-car pack. The game won't work properly if you don't activate it (the serial is tied to your account).

3. In your nVidia/ATi control panel, force the graphics settings (in particular the Anti-aliasing) to higher values, such as 16x, if your card can handle it.