We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5: PotW Week 15 Entry

hpluls

Guys, seriously, I'm sorry if you are peed off at the theme but I did it as a bit of fun okay? I wanted to make it challenging by doing one car only and the first CHEAP car that came to mind was for some relatively odd reason, a Prius :s I don't play the game much but I assumed that you could purchase it in proper career mode. I didn't know it was just an arcade mode. But then again, you can still use the car in photo travel so you aren't missing out on much.

If you can do a shot of the Prius, then great! enter it :) If you can't or simply don't want to, then maybe this is a POTW you can just miss out on. I did it for a joke, not to annoy you all. Trust me, I'm not that mean haha

I have chose 4 POTW's and this is the first one that I have had complaints. So I will make it easier from now on if I ever win another one

Look at Ozzcom and Skylarks, they are brilliant! haha.

...Except for 3 million people who drive them.

Now, either take part or stop complaining and leave. A theme is a theme - if you don't like it, just move on. It really is not necessary to start a silly feud over this. That goes to everyone.

The 3 million idiots who don't know what a real car is. And we're having fun with it - if we were starting a FEUD then this conversation would be much worse.

Guys, seriously...

...Look at Ozzcom and Skylarks, they are brilliant! haha.

I skipped over most of it to answer you, I'm not "complaining". I'm having fun with the fact that you chose such a horrible car lol - and look, I used my knowledge to make a good picture out of it, maybe this week I'll win, maybe I won't. Point is choosing the Prius was going to make a stink, and you should know that :D But personally I've had quite fun with it, hiding the Prius behind a car I find much more attractive.

haha I know you weren't :) It was a couple of others who were moaning.I chose a car that is easily accessible to all players in the game. I could of easily chosen a Bugatti Veyron or something as rare as, I dunno, a 2001 BMW 318i Coupe Race spec (sooo rare) But I didn't.

You made a good point, make a picture out of it. That's exactly what POTW is. So whatever the theme is, whether you all like it or not, give it a shot! :p I'm glad you had fun with it. That again is what POTW is for.

Just think of the incredible sub 20 second 0-60 drag races you can have with that beast of a hybrid......................................................................................