We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Martin Brundle creates 'Dream Track' from combination of F1 2015 corners

Ryzza5

4hiKidL3LgwGxJ8rpB8IeLN41ynzRE.png

Mr Brundle (who happens to think the Mercedes-Benz 190E had a great chassis, you know?) has recently tweeted about his dream track, which he has created by combining some 44 turns from 20 Formula One circuits.

A team of experts from Scalextric HQ, and track builders Corporate Layouts have been hard at work at Sky Sports' studios this week, bringing the track to life with 177 track pieces measuring 45 metres long.

0J4sIfL6VylPcDuuHvALULece332wX.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI5Dwc4tmt4

Do you love his creation? Or do you think you can do better? How long until someone attempts to rebuild this in Assetto Corsa?

Sound off below!

It looks interesting but I don't like some of the tracks like Shanghai, Bahrain, Malaysia, Canadian and many more...

To me, the ultimate track would be bits of Porsche Curves (Le Mans), Paddock Hill (Brands Hatch), T1 and T17 (Sebring), Carroussel (Nordschleife), T13 to T16 (Fuji), T1 (Mid-Ohio), and of course some corners of the greatest F1 tracks Mr Brundle mentioned (Silverstone, Spa, Monaco, Monza, Interlagos, RedBull Ring...) Simply good tracks with very strong soul unlike the fake new ones :)

Don't yell to me about the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve because I say it lacks of soul, I just find this track so boring :hide:

:duck: