We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 1

YeOldeTDUMan

Hmm.. Advice? Well to help you make money have a look a the "Set Difficulty" and from there you can add bonuses to your final payment per races.. Can help you alot.. As for anything else wise.. Me and 2 others had a nice 6 lap blast round the 'Ring, one special thing for sure that beats TDU! As for anything else you can always use up time tuning your car at the "tune" slab in My Cars section.. Always fun perfecting your gear ratio!

If you're just after a quick blast, there's a couple of cheats that give you billions of dollars or level 50. I'd much more recommend playing the game all the way through properly though. If you're struggling, don't make it too easy by putting it in full arcade mode. Just put the racing line on and nothing else. I thought I'd make myself helpful, since my last post in the Forza 2 thread was worded wrong and maybe sounded like I was having a go. Which I wasn't!

:monkeydance:

well played it for the first time last night in before watching Suzi Perry

... and it's just like playing Gran Turismo on ye olde ps2 in terms of event layout etc

... can't wait for Forza 2

... well done a few races ... started with the TT and have since won a few cars ...

... should keep me entertained a little when I'm not cruising/larking about on TDU

• 2 weeks later...