We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC or PS2??

-Dell-

Well the PS2 version has just been released here in AU and theres another week-and-3-days left for the PC version. Now my question is, which one to go for?

I was thinking get one version, test it out, bring it back, get the other and then decide.

well, it probably depends on your pc specs but there's gonna be a lot of stuff missing on the ps2 version-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Drive_Unlimited#Sony_Playstation_2_version_differences

see? but ive also heard that because its not eden games for the ps2 version (its actually melbourne house), the gameplay will be the best of all the versions, including the Xbox360 version! so i would advise you to get the ps2 version....(but still check the pc version out)...

Can you let me know how to test my PC specs?

All I know is AMD Athlon 3800 64x2, ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 with 256MB VRAM, also got 130GB left on HDD and about 900MB RAM. I'm not looking for maximum settings, I'm perfectly fine with taking a few things off to make it run nicely.

well i was also really worried bout my specs but, i think you'll be all right -if u play like i do...without HDR, AA, and on 1152*864 screen resolution-or maybe even less 4 u, as u haven't completely got 1GB of RAM. my specs aren't tooooo good:- 1 GB ram, 7600gt and 2.1Ghz CPU buy you shouldn't worry too much bout ur specs....just hope 4 the best...

well i was also really worried bout my specs but, i think you'll be all right -if u play like i do...without HDR, AA, and on 1152*864 screen resolution-or maybe even less 4 u, as u haven't completely got 1GB of RAM. my specs aren't tooooo good:- 1 GB ram, 7600gt and 2.1Ghz CPU buy you shouldn't worry too much bout ur specs....just hope 4 the best...

hey can u tell me how to find out all of my pc specs.. all i know is that i have 512 mb of ram and xp service pack 2 (Counter strike and live for speed work great). thanks

:omg: