We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

the track?

roadster07

or, you could try and hit the bushes by the side of the wall next to the entrance. i did that today in my GTR Skyline, but didnt bother to Bookmark it cuz id soon reach CHAMPION soon in my 2nd profile(250/450 Achievement points required)

I was cruising in my Enzo today and saw "rollin in a wrx", but didnt know it was you!

I was cruising in my Enzo today and saw "rollin in a wrx", but didnt know it was you!

yea, i saw you as well, but didnt think you saw me.:happyroll: i only saw you breifly.

i shoulda said 'hay' or sumthin.

i probably wouldnt be able to keep up anyways. lol, i dont have an A Class car in the 2nd profile yet. (was 'rollin in a Skyline' @ the time. lol)

im thinkin on saving for an S7 or an Enzo in the 2nd profile. need suttin for all the 'extra' missions (from experience from the 1st profile, enzo was great for that.) I dont really have that many cars in the new file right now, cuz im more worried about finding all the roads first. :)

here are the cars i have thus far in the new game:

RUF RTurbo (stage 3) - 150miles or so

RUF RGT (stock)

Audi A3 (stage 3) - 370+miles

Nissan Skyline (stage 3) - 350+miles

TVR Sagaris (stage 3)

Moble M400 (stock)

Dodge Challenger RT (stage 1)

The Audi i used alot to uncover all the roads on the eastern side of the island, then bought the Skyline to do the rest

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

what i did is kind of challenging, if you have gotten on to the secret island, do the glitch as to where you drive in water. then go to your map and go to the little water inlet next to the track,drive into the water and while you're falling to the bottom, go to your map and then you should find your car icon on the track.

book mark it!