We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This a good enough card to run at high settings?

FateFTL

The game will run, just don't expect fast loading times.

what do u mean? So when I start the game I will have to wait longer then if i had 1gb ram? If so I don't care..

Thanks for the help though, Im ready to buy it!:excited:

how do i check what my computer is (pci or agp)???

its not ur comp that is a AGP or PCI, its the video card... and just look in the device manager and you can find out what card u have.

THE GAME IS MINE!! GET READY ALL FOR ME!:excited:

Also thanks MadMax for the help you provided +REP Man

Just loading times on when ever the game needs to load a race or map. But that's no big deal. The Nvidia 7600 Gt is a PCI-E, the Nvidia 7600 will play the game in high resolution also.

oh man, last thing my Comp is a 2.2Ghz not a 2.4? will it make a big difference?

its not ur comp that is a AGP or PCI, its the video card... and just look in the device manager and you can find out what card u have.

THE GAME IS MINE!! GET READY ALL FOR ME!:excited:

Also thanks MadMax for the help you provided +REP Man

dude thats soo awesome congrats!!! i have the game 2 i just need to upgrade the graphics card. tell me how yours is cause thats the one im gna get!

oh man, last thing my Comp is a 2.2Ghz not a 2.4? will it make a big difference?

* Don't Laugh * I have a 1.6 and I can run the game barely, so I don't think having a 2.2 will have a large effect, and it's no problem just want more people to play this great game. C ya on the island.

what kind of computer do u have cause im worried that i have to pay extra for a new power supply since the graphics card require 300 watts right?

I have a AMD Athlon 2400+ 2.2GHz. About the watts, you shouldn't have a problem, im pretty, well atleast my comp will be able to provide 300watts, But if it doesn't, Nvidia always provides Lifetime warranty, If it doesn't work then "RETURN"...but it should. You may want to open up your computer and check the watts, there is a little box at the top. It will have a chart with all the watts given, and how much the video card slot is transfering and all that stuff.

Good Luck:excited:

Lexusis check your power supply before you do anything, because if it isn't the power supply you think it is don't want any problems. My power supply blew before because couldn't handle my graphics card so had to buy everything new, sucked.

In terms of TDU running only on 256 I am not sure about that all. A person told me on the Europe Atari forums that his 128 MB 6600GT video card is running TDU just fine. I have ATI Raedon 9600 PRO (128) which can run Oblivion at the higher settings but I also have 1 gig of RAM.

Lexusis check your power supply before you do anything, because if it isn't the power supply you think it is don't want any problems. My power supply blew before because couldn't handle my graphics card so had to buy everything new, sucked.

i haven't takin a look yet but do u know there are any ribbon or other cables that come up to the video card? or do you just put it in the slot and thats where it gets the power?

i got the game, it runs kick ass. lexus buy my video card its good. VERY GOOD QUALITY! i can play on high res.

The only thing i need to do now is practise, im not use to any of the controlls in dis game.. oh well, i'll get better:excited:

i got the game, it runs kick ass. lexus buy my video card its good. VERY GOOD QUALITY! i can play on high res.

The only thing i need to do now is practise, im not use to any of the controlls in dis game.. oh well, i'll get better:excited:

thats awesome the only problem and reason why i think im gna give up on TDU on my pc is that i need to get a new power supply since i think my sony only has 195 watts. Urs needs 300 watts so i dont think i could pay:

200 bucks for 7600 gs agp

75 bucks for new PSU that probably wont fit in my Vaio which is a problem

39 bucks for someone 2 install

I really wish this game would be less strict but ill see if im gna doo all of this for 1 game. people say that my PSU is a small one and a new one would not fit inside my comp. could some back me up with the sony psu please thanks