We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lexus LS460 and GS450h FREE soon...

Eudemon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? are they AI or what lol, but when i saw this thread, i went on XBL and i saw the cars for download, but they said at that moment, its only available for Gold members...

but wow, i never knew that you could cruise with people with a Silver account, because im so new at this that i had an offline account and im so confused about losing the save after i go online with it, and i didnt, i cant for somehow, will try later...thanks for your advice/help though

you should have a free month gold membership?

yea, it was included in my purchase of the 360, but it didnt work, no matter how hard i tried, i didnt get it to work, they asked for a code, got no code, then i asked those xbox guy and he told me to do it on the web, cant find what he told me, then i somehow got a silver account for free and none of us have to pay for it...:eek_blue:

*yawn* ive been wide awake for almost 24 hours, and my throat has an unusual pain, beh, gotta get some rest now...