We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Force Sim Racing Online Mag

Woodo

Hey all im currently in construction progress of making the first ever online Sim Racing magazine. well least that i know off. http://www.exp-design.com.au/magazine/index.html

the example above on how the magzine works and all that

im currently looking for reviewer editors graphic designers to help me produce the magazine and get a strong fan base behind it all ready have lots of intrest from people on other forums so yep

Post what ya think:bananajump:

yah i have actual but its not really a ONLINE version the mainidea behind Force is so that u can access anywhere with out having to download it and making sure u have a pdf reader on that pc

becuase 80 percent and more have flash player on thier pc anyway. also i think autosimsport tend to focus on the Expensive like the big gas seats and all that the main idea bhind force is to be for people to enjoy read watch the video reviews and also get new people intrested into sim racing becuase the other one would even thought its good it has the tendencey to push the nooby sim racers away form the cool ****

Yes I agree 100% I've always wanted sim racing to be more popular and you can only do this by helping new people get into it. They do only stick with the hardcore stuff and push noobs away like you said. I also hate the way you have to download it each month, so your way is the best way for sure.

The biggest challenge is to get new people into it. I really like the way simbin are promoting sim racing and I think they are slowly bringing it back from the dead.

well people need guidence into the world of sim this is where the mag steps in giving previews of new games that new poeple would get intrest in mutliplaform but focusing on pc, the best value for money wheels and all that and straight forward reviews people want to hear no going on about how the gas in the tyres is down to the mm. but detail enought for hardcore simers aswell

mag will be free of charge prob just have donate button

but try and get advertisment from simbin, or even XboxBox and so on

me and my mate build the script based on another one but that cost money and this one more flexable

Well if you ever need any help with anything just ask. I can write some reviews if you want but they will have to be read through becouse my spelling is terrible and it will proably be better to get somone who is a better writer than me. Good luck with it.

Alrighty poeple are intrested PM with experenice of programs and examples of work u have done im look manly for page content people i people to do reviews review videos features and all that aswell as the covers for magazine organiser for advertimsent and Rand Ds yes its lots of work but its for the communtiyt and to support all the company who put thier time and effort into making great games for u