We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

End of account sell-off

ThorpaaayUK

Hey guys. Ive put all of my cars on trade from my old account. All of them, except my high-mileage ones and prototype ones are on there at silly reduced prices. Ive sold 20 or so in 10 minutes, but theres still plenty to grab. Just letting you all know!

There could be anywhere from £10k off the showroom price to £200k off. A lot of them are tuned too. Too many to name, just go have a look and see if there is anything you are after at a good price.

Edit: Enfuze was interested in some high mileage cars, so Ive removed them from auction, but he still has first dibs on all. Thought I would share these loves of mine to allow them to continue on within the TDU:C community.

Enzo Ferrari - 1517 miles - My baby. Yellow in colour, stage 3, a beaut.

Ferrari 575 - 426 miles - My first cruising love. Must go to a new home, fancy a fresh start with a fresh account.

Ferrari 430 - 592 miles - Im the second owner, had since 330 miles, bought from, ironically, 430 (FA430RGT) of this very forum. Needs a new home that will continue the loving heritage of this car. Stage 3 tuned, blue in colour.

Murcielago - 513 miles - My long distance racer. Lovely car for long distances, not so much fun for the city cruises, but great to drive and listen to long distance.

Make me offers on all. Bear in mind will be atleast marginally more than showroom + tuner costs due to the heritage you are buying into.

• 2 weeks later...