We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aussie TDU PC cruise

Woodo

Now moderators and anyone reading this.. excuse me for a minute :)

.....FFFFFFFFFFFF******************************************************************************************************************************************CKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save file corrupted :(

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually start around 7.30-8.00 Sydney time. We haven't had a specfic meeting point, although lately we've been meeting at the Italian Independants dealership alot. Most of the time cruises go for one or two hours, with people dropping out like flies along the way.

dell, that sucks!! Ive got into the habit of copying my backup folder (In My Documents) to another folder every couple of days or so.... Ive had my savegame corrupted once, and all I had to do was overwrite it with my backup.... but I feel your pain mate, that sucks!!!!

Anything going tonight?

sorry, have just moved house, and asked for my internet to be disconnected at my old place on saturday morning (so I could play TDU on friday night lol) but of course I got home from work on friday to find no internet and no phone.... dammit!!

Ok, its been ages since we've cruised! Im back on the internet after shifting house, and hopefully Dell has rebuilt his profile!?

Who wants to cruise tonight?

7.00pm Adelaide time

Ford Dealership

American cars. Or whatever you feel like driving I guess

I'll be there in my Corvette :)

Whos coming?

UPDATE: CRUISES

as u aussie people know we havnt had a cruise in a while this due to the fact life for me is getting stress = no time to play but a will organise a cruise soon so pay attention to this tread for a update

So, next Oceanic Cruise - whos keen and when? Lets get a big cruise on, I'm sure theres heaps of people playing TDU in Australia/NZ who arent coming on the cruises... Its heaps of fun for those who havent been before :)

So what do you reckon? Tonight/tomorrow night? Either/both is good for me :)