We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help please..just a noob to the game

TDU 505

Hey guys got a few thing that i'm unsure about and im hoping that u guys could help out!

ok first off.my ram is only 512 mb. would it lag? and my graphics card is RADEON X300 with a approx memory of 256 mb. i know these are the minimum specs requiered buy would gameplay still be the same?

and another thing. is there any car pack downloads like those for the XBox 360?

many tks

cheers

take care

MARK1992

I suspect with 512mb RAM the game would play, but it'll be horribly slow and you may have to knock down the detail settings with that video card. I'm sure some of the others here would be able to give you a more definitive answer.

I'd really doubt your computer's ability to play it with only an X300. The minimum really would be around the high 9600 range and around the X600 range for Radeons. I personally have tested the game on a 9600XT (which are dirt cheap) and it ran fine even with some AA on.

tks guys. another thing whats AA? heard it a few time but i dunno what it stands for.

and Pizza52 do u mind recommending a good graphics card for me? one that is pretty affordable. im just a student.and prices here in singapore ARNT SO CHEAP!

haha take care y'all

If you're on a budget look around for some old Nvidia 6600GT or 6800GT cards. They are discontinued, but if you check Ebay or some computer fairs you should be able to pick one up for virtually nothing. I'd stay away from ATI Radeons (even though I'm a believer in the 9600XT firmly, it's not exactly a new card).