We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Event- Classic car event for TDU PSP

CarlosF22

This is getting kind of boring, some people are just racing the same class A cars over and over again and there is no fun to it, the people who play the Xbox 360 version make all kinds of events and they are really fun, so I was thinking we should once again try making an event for all psp TDU owners once a week or something having something different every time.

This event will be the Classic car event, please try to use your favorite classic car when you are online ALL Friday (so everybody will get a chance to participate no matter where they are). Use you classic car to free-ride, challenge other players with classic cars, or use it at the Drive-In.

Remember, Friday, April 28, classic car day.

I'll post this in different TDU sites so everyone will be aware and to have more people participating.

Here's the list of classic cars:

AC 289

AC 427

Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato

Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Chevrolet Corvette C1 1957

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 69

Jaguar Type E Coupe

Lamborghini Miura P400SV

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing

Pontiac Firebird

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

Shelby GT500

add me guys my username is DriftKinga i have a AC 427 stage 3 and a noble m400 stage 3 and a ascar k46 something like that stage 3 im like the president of like 6 clubs and i just started april 28 nice right.

I added you, mine's CARLOF22.