We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Skyline R34

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

Why isn't it in the game? Is it downloadable? I NEED THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!

Wrong section buddy :p

They weren't included on the PC version. Doesn't have DLC yet

Aye feel free to slap me I must have read it wrong.. My mistake! In that case I reckon sit tight as me thinks it will be released soon because it's already on 360..

• 2 weeks later...
Not in the game or downloadable right now, I think they'll start coming soon. Along with the Lexus IS350, Audi RS4 and probably a few others. Maybe in the patch? Who knows.

Sorry to be off topic but i just noticed your GamespyID is =RUTAKEN= , You just joined my "Just cruisin" club in TDU didn't you? if that is you then Hi & if you ever want to cruise sometime just let me know?

Wow, like an hour after ShadowGT made that post I saw him and we drove for about 100km's :D
LOL i remember that i was being such a show off pulling 360's & 180's infront of you & drifting My Camaro around the corners. (BTW i added you to my friends list and now you apear in the club member list):excited: