We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Murcielago SV

Well it seems Lambo aren't doing a Murci Superleggera like they did on the Gallardo.

Instead it's rumoured to be an SV based on the LP640!!!!

These are piccies of it on 'The Ring'

Oh and it's also rumoured that they're going to do an SV version of the Gallardo that'll be more hardcore than the Superleggera ... that's going to be insane!

Whats with all the masking tape... lol!

Did you see the episode of top gear where they were firing a transit round the nuerburgring, and stuick some gaffer tape on it (trying to shave some lap time off) to help with aerodynamics and cut trhough the air...

Aparently Lambo thought it was a good Idea... hehe...

Did you see the episode of top gear where they were firing a transit round the nuerburgring, and stuick some gaffer tape on it (trying to shave some lap time off) to help with aerodynamics and cut trhough the air...

Top Gear werent the first ones to do it, Taping over all the Gap Reduces the Areodynamic Drag of the car and makes it more streamline than it already is because no air is getting caught in the gaps

Taping over all the Gap Reduces the Areodynamic Drag of the car and makes it more streamline than it already is because no air is getting caught in the gaps

I'm sure i mentioned that... (in a less technical manner)

anyhoo I think it looks good that way and should be available to buy... Ducti Murcielago... now thats a funny thought... (have you seen the other stuff, wallets, bags, watches.. funky!)

All the tape is most probably there to disguise the actual shape of the car, done quite a lot in the industry

All the tape is most probably there to disguise the actual shape of the car, done quite a lot in the industry

Yeah man I know. Obviously i'm finding it quite difficult to express my "i'm just having a laugh" tone in these posts...

To clarify for all...

Point 1 - I know on Topgear the tape was an attempt to reduce drag and make the transit more streamline.

Point 2 - I know in the pictures above that Lambo have taped up specific parts of the car in an attempt to keep the design features hidden from prying eyes and copy cats.

I merely tried to add some humer by suggesting they copied topgear in trying to reduce the drag by taping up the gaps! which I thought I had emphasised with "hehe" at the end...

Point 3 - Can no-one make a post (jokingly or otherwise) on this forum without someone jumping in to correct every little point that is in their own opinion incorrect, false or just plain stupid. (we all make spelling mistakes)

P.S Hybrid, none of the above is aimed specifically at you...

Also point 3 is just a general observation of mine that I have made when reading over threads in this forum.

:banned: