We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tatton Auto Show nr Manchester

Nipper

Hey all, i went to Tatton Auto Show on Sunday and it was full of amazing Cars Historic and Present.

i didnt get too many pics cos i couldnt be bothered with the camera malarkey, but i did get a few.

im gonna post a few up if you want me to post more just say :p

also, if you want all the Pics taken just PM me your email addy and ill send them to you :)

PS. i am the WORST Photographer in the world, in fact im not gonna call my self a Photographer, just a Photo Taker :p

Enjoy :D

pics coming soon, just realised i have got to resize them lol

Cool, look forward to seeing them.

I went southend yesterday and saw a Vette Stingray convertable, Pontiac firebird and Trans Am, other old muscle cas and loads of classic MG's along the front aswell as the Mods filling the front with there Vespa's and Lambretta's, it wasn't until I got home I found out there was a classic car show just near the seafront or I would have gone , I'm a bit miffed that I missed it.:( but nevermind.

Look forward to seeing what you saw

Meh I'm not personally one for car shows except if it's the Gumball or and FOC/Auto Italia meet..

me neither, i prefer my co-op parking lot on saturdays at 11PM (no joke :p)

but i got £30 out of it :p

having trouble resizing these dam pics, oh well, saw an Ultima GTR (which is the only one i can remember at the moment) and man it was ugly :p

pics as soon as i can find a site that lets me upload a load of pics at one time (any site you know?)

me neither, i prefer my co-op parking lot on saturdays at 11PM (no joke :p)

but i got £30 out of it :p

having trouble resizing these dam pics, oh well, saw an Ultima GTR (which is the only one i can remember at the moment) and man it was ugly :p

pics as soon as i can find a site that lets me upload a load of pics at one time (any site you know?)

http://imageshack.us/should work fine..

You could put them as attachments to your post. You can have ten per post so if you edit your post in this thread to have 10 attachments each then you should be able to fit all the photos on. Hope that helps.

Baldred

thanks for the suggestions, and i thought the limit was 5, good to know its 10 :p

im gonna manually resize them so they all end up the same, and keep them in proportion, imageshack made it look weird so i dumped it lol

Hey all, i went to Tatton Auto Show on Sunday and it was full of amazing Cars Historic and Present.

i didnt get too many pics cos i couldnt be bothered with the camera malarkey, but i did get a few.

im gonna post a few up if you want me to post more just say :p

also, if you want all the Pics taken just PM me your email addy and ill send them to you :)

PS. i am the WORST Photographer in the world, in fact im not gonna call my self a Photographer, just a Photo Taker :p

Enjoy :D

pics coming soon, just realised i have got to resize them lol

arghhhhhhhhhhhh, i live near there and i missed this, a 5min drive infact, nevermind, im going to cry now