We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

AE86's For Sale

Guest Johansen

Guest Johansen

It will be costing around 50 000 credits and they are set up for drifting and tuned. so just let me know if u want one.

Wheels are too big and AE86s never seem to sell...

mhm, maybe try selling a decent AE86, i sell em easy when i put em on

as for the wheels being too big, errrr i dont think so TBH, they arent touching the fenders in any way, so they are deffinitley not too big, the rims a tad on the large size maybe, but the actual wheel size is the same as stock, just lower profile tires, and bigger rims, looks smaller in person too

Guest Johansen
i would buy it but i need 45,000 more:damnit:

lol. just give me a shout when u get it, and ill have one ready for u.

The Trueno makes me cry. It's such an awfully ugly car, I would, if I had such power, consider it a crime against all things beautiful and have the designer shot and arrested.....

... in that order.

WTF????

errr ok, remember it was never built to be beautiful, and the fact it can still hang with cars of today with minor modifications make it a legend

plus it drifts real nice standard :p

WTF????

errr ok, remember it was never built to be beautiful, and the fact it can still hang with cars of today with minor modifications make it a legend

plus it drifts real nice standard :p

+1

the AE86 was made in the 80's or so. back then, cars were made in a boxy sorta way IMO. being as it is also a RWD stock, its a great drifter in stock trim as its real light as well. when i ever get a chance to watch any drift comp's on TV, there are alot fo AE86's b'cuz they are probably the easiest car to drift, with little modification, i think. so Baxie, how can you say the AE86 is an ugly car? looks can decieve (sp?)

Guest Johansen
thanx for the car, Ill keep care of her....

hehe ye. did u like the rims?, i have changed them from the ones in the pictures.

• 4 weeks later...
mhm, maybe try selling a decent AE86, i sell em easy when i put em on

as for the wheels being too big, errrr i dont think so TBH, they arent touching the fenders in any way, so they are deffinitley not too big, the rims a tad on the large size maybe, but the actual wheel size is the same as stock, just lower profile tires, and bigger rims, looks smaller in person too

Probably because the owner is you ;) many know you from your dirfting videos. Your an inspiration to the people! ;)

Probably because the owner is you ;) many know you from your dirfting videos. Your an inspiration to the people! ;)

thank you for your kind words sir :D

i have been pointed out while playing LFS as being the Nipper from TDU (although that was cos of the Famous Saleen sitting in my garage)