We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Upload pictures??

Hey guys

When you take pictures on test drive and save them, you get the oppurtunity to upload them and receive them on your computer via testdriveunlimited.com.

The thing is, does anyone know if this feature on the game is actually enabled? cos i can't find anything on the site to say "upload your pictures from test drive here"

Any ideas?

Sorry to break the bad news but the photo upload has never worked ... which is now especially a shame as Forza 2 has one that does

The only way to get photos is either (like me) use a digital camera to take a picture of your tv or the way Diablo does with some screen capture thingy (no idea what it actually is)

Sorry to break the bad news but the photo upload has never worked ... which is now especially a shame as Forza 2 has one that does

The only way to get photos is either (like me) use a digital camera to take a picture of your tv or the way Diablo does with some screen capture thingy (no idea what it actually is)

Diablos screen capture thingy is called a TV Tuner card....

And there's a third way. It's called Datel transfer kit....

Hmm. I wonder if I hook up my flashdrive...

I don't believe that will work. I tried it with a flash drive and an external hard disk. I tried different partition sizes and different file systems and while my 360 recognised them as external drives and I can stream music, pictures and video of it I can't copy content from the 360 on to it. I believe this is Microsoft's way of making sure you buy their Hard Drive and don't use your own.

If there is a way to make the 360 see these as system drives that you can back files up to, I would love to know about it.