We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fm2 Destruction Derby

So, this popped up on the FNC. We should have a Destruction Derby on Forza just because of the damage physics. Since neither of them have made a post about it yet I have.

Its Thursday 28th at 9pm BST

I have however decided Sunset Peninsula as it has the banked circuit and some corners. Perfect!

The cars will be D and C class as you wont bring a 360 or Gallardo to a crash orgy fest. Also if you can be botherd put some fancy decals on them to make them look Derbyish.

Put your gamertag down just now if you are interested and we can decide on what cars later.

1: CptDarknuggets

2: Baldred GTi

3: Hamann M6

4: nige7

5: khevolution

6: goingtoooofast

7: glanzarog

8: Baxie

Reserves.

1: Marc_CRX

2: Hybrid_IV

3:

RULES:

No teams its Free For All.

D or C class cars.

Along the lines of Golf GTI mkII and AE86.

5 laps around Sunset Peninsula 1.

You can do as much damage to opponents as you can, but NO pits.

If you are dead, tough bananas you're dead.

Have a laugh.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn ... been off the forum for like a day and you go and organise this without me ... typical ...

Well better put me down as a Reserve ...

As to cars ... my idea was to use MkII Golf GTis ... nice and cheap ... limit it to stock tuning/set-up so we're on a level playing field ... then to make 2 teams ... one Red, one Blue and that has to be the base colour of the car and then you need to cover it with your gamertag to make each car easily identifyable ... and then last man standing, but team based so you can use tatics to some extent

Oh one quick question has anyone actually smashed a car till it can't move anymore?

Damn ... been off the forum for like a day and you go and organise this without me ... typical ...

Well better put me down as a Reserve ...

As to cars ... my idea was to use MkII Golf GTis ... nice and cheap ... limit it to stock tuning/set-up so we're on a level playing field ... then to make 2 teams ... one Red, one Blue and that has to be the base colour of the car and then you need to cover it with your gamertag to make each car easily identifyable ... and then last man standing, but team based so you can use tatics to some extent

Oh one quick question has anyone actually smashed a car till it can't move anymore?

yes i have smashed my car till it has just about no life in it. its fun....

Guys, It will have to be tomorrow night as I'm away sailing on friday afternoon and won't be back intill next week. Sorry. If you can't make it I'm sure someone else will else will take over, and let Hybrid join in the fun ;)

That's alright with me. :excited: