We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

S7TT drifting, h-core mode, just learning lol

Not bad at all. You've got the basics down. Don't listen to General Speed (on youtube), don't ever hold your brake while drifting unless it is to slow you down or save you from wrecking. Holding the brake while drifting is for those who don't master the handbrake and throttle, and it looks extremely stupid in videos. If you're going around the track, the only place you should be braking is at the end of the straight.

So stay in 3rd, learn to master the handbrake, and you'll be good.

Oh and that was a gutsy choice for a location for your first video! Most people stay on the track.

well thats what i meant (couldnt fit it in youtubes 500 letter count) except for the ppl that cant master the throttle and ect...but if ur on the track and you want to make that L turn i suggest you go to 4th when your coming out of the drift before it...if your going on a mountain i sugest a mountain that doesnt have cars in it so you can learn better and wreck less...then you go to the public mountains like Pitfall...but why dont you try the low hp heavyweights like camero and GT500 and with those cars its difficult but worthy to drift in 2nd(which you spin out easy if you dont maintain control threw the whole track)

if ur on the track and you want to make that L turn i suggest you go to 4th when your coming out of the drift before it...

Another time 4th gear is useful on the track is if you're driving the wrong way, after that S-bend at the end of the straight, if you want to drift the turn after that, the little straight, the L turn, the tiny straight after that, and the little turn after that in one drift. Then 4th gear is very helpful on the straight before the L turn.

it is much more easier for you to drift that turn if you go the wrong way but its still a bit hard even with these tips so learn how to perform long drifts with the S7 at 4th and possibly 5th but only if you want to drift/slide from a far range into the semi circle but you then need to shift down to at least 3rd or 4th and keep control of the drift until the end then downshift to 3rd and start tearing it up all the way to the finish line but shifting up to 4th...lol i might be 80% sure of what Im saying but there is an easier and less compicated way that you might find out for yourself if you want to just drift with out finger problems lol