We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford or Saleen.

cycle142

Does anyone have a Saleen that looks like a Ford Mustang but modified or the Ford Mustange GTR Concept i think it is the yellow one i can buy not to dear unless ive sold some cars by the time i come to buying it.

Thanks cycle142

There are 6 Saleen Mustangs in the game, 3 Coupe, 3 Convertible ... they're not too expensive to make yourself to tell the truth ... but a Mustang ... jump to Saleen tuner ... sorted!

As to the GT-R concept ... I think I had 2 of them floating around on Trade but haven't been on TDU for a while. They normally sell for at least a couple of Million last time I checked. I think one is Black (it looks good in black) and I think the other is Yellow, But I don't think it's the original yellow.

If you're interested, PM me and tell me what sort of price you want to pay and I'll see if it's acceptable ... I should be able to go online for a bit tonight ... most probably about 7pm, so you can see what they look like and grab them off trade quickly ... also you'll need to know milage off me (which I have no idea at the moment.

i dont no what saleen mustang it is ive seen a couple of them but yea ive added you on xbox we will talk from there on.

If you buy a Mustand. A coupe or a convertible, not the GTR concept; then you go to the tuner, and select 'Saleen' instead of 'Ford', then it will turn your Ford Mustang into a Saleen Mustang...

Tahnks for the help ive done that now lol isnt nout special really is the GTR-Concept any good, is it really worth the money there asking for it on trade or shall i just wait until ive done all the transport missions.

No, the GTR isn't that good. And definetely not worth what they're asking for it on trade. Just finish the game and you'll get all the concept cars for free...

Shhh don't go telling him that ... I had lots of email conversations telling him all about all 6 versions of the Saleen Mustangs and also that if he wants I'll keep one of the 3 GT-Rs I have in my garage for him if he wants it for 2 Million ... I even recommended the 'finish the car delivery' option first ... as it gives you lots of money if you complete all the missions with a perfect ... I even told him the easy wasy of delivering the Gullwing Merc!

Oh and I actually don't mind the GT-R ... it's just as good as any of the other Mustangs ... although I wouldn't class it as a fave (Ford GT, XJ220 & Gallardo Spider ... well until the 308/328 comes out ... the car the island was meant to have!)