We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Corvette Z06 for Sale

CarboyZR1

Corvette Z06 for Sale (You can keep this car)

Corvette Z06

1399.0 Miles

Exterior Color: Velocity Yellow

Interior Color: Charcoal

Standard Wheels

Stage 2 (Due to a file mix up by Atari, Stage 2 is actually Stage 3 and Stage 3 is 2)

Here's proof that the fact above is true: http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=61268

You can keep this car.

I'm not going to ask for it back.

All sales are final.

I've had so much fun this Corvette, but I just want make some cash and maybe give it to someone who will appreciate it more.

I'm still driving this car until someone buys it.

I'll repaint it if you like.

Update: Car is SOLD for $999,999,999

• 1 month later...

How come car prizes are so high? I mean isn't this the same car that costs $71k from the store? How much does the tuning kit cost then if you sold this for $999,999,999 ? I've seen this same effect with other cars too. What am I missing here.

How come car prizes are so high? I mean isn't this the same car that costs $71k from the store? How much does the tuning kit cost then if you sold this for $999,999,999 ? I've seen this same effect with other cars too. What am I missing here.

After about a week the game buys up all cars that have been for sale for a long time to limit the number of cars for sale in Trade. So even if noone wants to buy your car, it will eventually sell to the game, therefore an easy, and very popular method of making money is putting any car up for sale for the max price and waiting until the game buys it. This can be proven because if you put a lot of the same cars up for sale at the same time, they will all be bought at the same time, so you can make quite a large profit.

Update: Car is SOLD for $999,999,999

Just to update on this, the maximum you can sell for is $9,999,000 to the best of my knowledge...

I don't know if this has changed since the patch/ when the car was sold, but it's the limit set on me I beleive.