We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Please, help me. Differance between core and pemium

Brofelde

Hi..

Sorry if this is inapropiate (Spell check)

What is the differance between the 360 Core and the premium? Can't seem to find anything, anyware.. :/

Just sold my PS2, and going to get me a 360.. With TDU... ;)

Again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Well, Core is probably the 'purely gaming centred' option, its the console, its cables and one wired controller. you will need to buy a memory card if you wish to save your games. For full advantage of the console buy a premium, you wont regret it.

With the premium you get a hardrive, which means backwards compatabiliy, aswell as no memory card hassles. The hardrive is ace, cause it means you can rip music to the console and play it while you play your games. If you plan on going online then you will definately want the premium, because the hardrive allows you to download all sorts of stuff, like demos, game videos and extra content.

then with the premium you get a headset, so you can talk on live.

oh yeah, and you get a proper cable, with the core you get a big standard componant cable. and if you want HD you will need the premium cable.

trust me the core is crap, i have one and upgrading it to the quality of a premium has cost me much more than if i had just bought the premium