We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FM. DARK STORM II 908 Racer.

neil12345

Well first and for most I want to thank Hybrid for agreeing to release the Dark Storm Scheme I did for him a while ago. As hybrid know's the scheme does not use A lot of layers to create what in my opinion is a very nice scheme.

Anyway without any more rambline here it is.

These cars are for sale to a limited number of customers . The car has been set up by wusthof. the price is 600,000

If you want one of these cars PM me or leave a request here.

Thanks and enjoy

Pictures removed new ones scroll down

You know what the mroe I look at this I think I will have to carbon Fibre this car

The would look awsome if done correctly.. However I've noticed that it's more purple at the back so I'm not sure how that would work.. Also any chance of removing the front Badge?

mmm, not too sure on that one neil, looks iffy on a racecar....

also the 908 is now the fastest car in FM2, and yea, you dont need no special tuning to go fast, just be a fast driver :p

so yea, i would get one (with a bit of adjustment), but i prefer standard sets on racers ;)

mmm, not too sure on that one neil, looks iffy on a racecar....

also the 908 is now the fastest car in FM2, and yea, you dont need no special tuning to go fast, just be a fast driver :p

so yea, i would get one (with a bit of adjustment), but i prefer standard sets on racers ;)

Nipper the scheme has been updated now with carbon and a full race livery I will show pictures tomorrow. also the Tune makes it handle better than it does as standard.

All race cars need setting up right you should know that

not sure what you mean there Nitrox as in the buttons ...

but you can definitely paint the 908 ... it's on the main 'Career' menu as in ...

Go Race ... My Cars ... Buy Car ... Buy Upgrades ... Tune Car ... Paint Car ... Set Difficulty

... all along the bottom

oh it's the only R class car you can currently paint!

not sure what you mean there Nitrox as in the buttons ...

but you can definitely paint the 908 ... it's on the main 'Career' menu as in ...

Go Race ... My Cars ... Buy Car ... Buy Upgrades ... Tune Car ... Paint Car ... Set Difficulty

... all along the bottom

oh it's the only R class car you can currently paint!

aaah ok thx, never seen that