We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some advice about the missus please chaps

Who

haha, thanks :D

well, we kinda come to an agreement where we are 'just physical' occupying our time until we ready for proper BF/GF, or we meet other people. so none of my mates know, and we're not tied in. (translation: no strings) :D

Only thing is that the first time we did it things kinda didnt go smooth, her period came 6 days late and the pregnancy test she did only had a very faint blue line. needless to say we were both crapping ourselves as neither of us believe in abortions. and although everything went fine last time shes crapping herself (again). so for the time being, sex is out the question. still, its fun enough without it so it don't matter :p

oh, and not only did the guy get a taste of my fist, he also got a taste of my Doc Martins, thats how much she means to me.

...i was laughing at N1ppers post about that he deserves it if he was smoking....

Its true though, don't smoke past the tip of the cork kids.... or adults :p

....oh, and not only did the guy get a taste of my fist, he also got a taste of my Doc Martins, thats how much she means to me.

Good, I'm pretty sure it felt like you dropped a weight afterwards :)

not only did the guy get a taste of my fist, he also got a taste of my Doc Martins, thats how much she means to me.

Sorry to hear about everything you've been through. I must say though; watch those feet. They're classed as a weapon now and you could get into a LOT of trouble on top of everything that's going on in your life. Don't want you feeling any worse than you do now, just a heads up to you, bud!

Sorry to hear about everything you've been through. I must say though; watch those feet. They're classed as a weapon now and you could get into a LOT of trouble on top of everything that's going on in your life. Don't want you feeling any worse than you do now, just a heads up to you, bud!

They really classed as weapons? wow, didnt know that... I'm gonna stop wearing steelies just to keep the temptation down lol