We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Advertising TDU-C on Atari forums...

Iced_Bullet

I've posted a thread on the Atari's new cruises section for TDU, in regards to this XBox 360 and PC section, vertually advertising this site.

I decided to post about the TDU-C XBox 360 (even though I belong to the PC club) + PC sections on Atari, because I, along with all of you, want this site + clubs to expand and become bigger. Reasoning was because I posted about the PC club on Atari and then decided to post about all you XBox 360 TDU-C lovers ;)

I am posting here, to ask you to check what I've written in these thread is correct.

Thanks - Iced

Threads on Atari's site.

XBox 360 - http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67079

PC - http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67077

Alrighty then, this is a strange one for myself as I am a mod at those boards and that section is for Cruises that are happening or are going to happen rather than the advertising of the club itself. I guess if you added the fact that there is the Monday Night Cruise as well as the fact that a bunch of people from the forum are usually online in TDU anyway and always up for a cruise then that would be acceptable.

I appreciate you spreading the word of TDUc, just got to watch how it's done is all. After all I can't be seen trying to bend the rules for my own gain if you know what I mean.

Could you edit your post and mention those items above? Thanks!

Alrighty then, this is a strange one for myself as I am a mod at those boards and that section is for Cruises that are happening or are going to happen rather than the advertising of the club itself. I guess if you added the fact that there is the Monday Night Cruise as well as the fact that a bunch of people from the forum are usually online in TDU anyway and always up for a cruise then that would be acceptable.

I appreciate you spreading the word of TDUc, just got to watch how it's done is all. After all I can't be seen trying to bend the rules for my own gain if you know what I mean.

Could you edit your post and mention those items above? Thanks!

Oh ok, Ill edit you out of the quote and add the curise bit in :)

EDIT: Done! :D up to scratch?