We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WOW! money!

DOUBLE STEALTH

Hey guys

I see many people on this forum have bags of in game Test Drive money.

To all those people, i wondered if you could give me and maybe others tips on how to get this much. I mean i see users with around 30 million!

Now how can you get that much and not had spent years on end playing this game?

At Expert Level I recommend "Lucky Day" firstly because you can get 40k in about 2 minutes. This can help you get enough money to buy a lot of cars, which will help you get points to get to champion for example by buying 3 Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc.

Once at Champion level I first recommend "Alfa Romeo Day." It's worth 70k and it's basically a straight 1 minute motorway race against 7 Alfa Romeo Breras and is reasonably easy as long as you have done the “Tour of the Island” challenge. This entitles you to the Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione which easily leaves the Alfa Breras behind.

Lastly, the final challenge I recommend, as mentioned above is the 70k "180 MPH In Heavy Traffic" challenge. Simply get an Enzo Ferrari or similar A class car, do a U-Turn over the start line and head down the shoulder of the straight road going the other way. Lots of money in a very short time.

Obviously many people know of he glitch that is you can put any car up for sale for the maximum price and after a while the game buys the car when it clears out the trade screen so more cars can be put up for trade. However many people do consider this cheating and prefer to earn money the proper way.

Obviously many people know of he glitch that is you can put any car up for sale for the maximum price and after a while the game buys the car when it clears out the trade screen so more cars can be put up for trade. However many people do consider this cheating and prefer to earn money the proper way.

Never even heard of that glitch, take it its a PC one? Though they would have fixed that by now.

Never even heard of that glitch, take it its a PC one? Though they would have fixed that by now.

Oh yeah, I never thought of that. If you've never heard of it then I guess it could be exclusive to PC. It's not so much as a glitch as just a helpful element in the game. Obviously if it doesn't buy cars after a certain amount of time, then the trade section would be swamped with cars and take forever to load.

Can anyone tell for sure whether this is just PC only because I just assumed it would be on both?