We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey guys!?

Burak40

Hey all,

My name is Burak like in my nickname, Im live in The Netherlands, But im actually turkish... I play test drive since the day i was out in the stores.. At the moment i own a Pagani zonda Stage 3, and a jaguar 4.2. I'm going to buy all the things needed to do each cruise... My PC Specs are:

- Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.8Ghz, rated at 5,6Ghz

- 2048Mb ram.

- 7.1 Surround sound speaker set!

- Ati x1300 512mb graphic card ( not that good though, It'll be replaced by an Ati Sapphire 2600XT! )

- Logitech G25 Steering Wheel

- And TDU offcourse !

I'm still a member of the official Atari TDU forum,, and i saw a Post about this forum that it has DAILY cruises witch im looking for.

Looking forward to my first Cruise!

Cheers,

Burak

I'm still a member of the official Atari TDU forum,, and i saw a Post about this forum that it has DAILY cruises witch im looking for.

Hey, That may have been my thread :p But still, the Daily cruises are definately going to restart in the holidays :) We generally have cruise friday, and saturday night these days, however somedays when some members of the club are free, we just cruise :) The weekends and Fridays are saved for special events mainly :)

But i hear lot of ppl complaining aboutthe fakt that there can only be 5 players at the time on a server?? is that treu... and if its not... i have 1 more question... the server we connect... its not the server we want to.. so isnt it going to be a little bit hard to connect to eachother?!

But i hear lot of ppl complaining aboutthe fakt that there can only be 5 players at the time on a server?? is that treu... and if its not... i have 1 more question... the server we connect... its not the server we want to.. so isnt it going to be a little bit hard to connect to eachother?!

8 people can connect, all on the same server :)

Welcome :D