We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Christmas Gumball 3000 Challenge (PC & 360)

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, new years day at 8PM is bad for me, should said, i'm either out of Notts for a day then, or just in Notts having a party lols, not 8PM anyway, after about 11 or so, fine i can do that

i probly should've looked at the timetable or said not new years day or eve TBH

sorry, my bad, if you can't reschedule for me, i'll just take part in the next one

TBH, new years day at 8PM is bad for me, should said, i'm either out of Notts for a day then, or just in Notts having a party lols, not 8PM anyway, after about 11 or so, fine i can do that

i probly should've looked at the timetable or said not new years day or eve TBH

sorry, my bad, if you can't reschedule for me, i'll just take part in the next one

OK then. So I take it your out of this Gumball then, seeing as the 1st was the only day you were going to be Gumballing. But don't worry, there'll be, hopefully, one next holidays :)

I'm sorry but can I change my car ? 'cause all the other cars are a lot faster than mine... especially on 3rd part of the rally :/

If I can, I chose the Dodge Viper Stage 3 for the last day ;)

Has been changed for the last part of the Rally.

HSV_SEXY: Do you want to do the 3rd day on the 30th December at around 10pm GMT? With the other group ....

Hem... a question : I dont see if we have to drive in H mod or normal or what u want ?
Nope, H Mode is optional, if yo wish to drive in it, on any day, you're more than welcome :) Just be warned, if you repetatively crash into people, you will (maybe) have a (1 or a few) point penalty :)

I'll add this into the first post.

E: New Rules in second post

I may not make it today. Is there another time?

You weren't coming anyway. I put lists in the fron tposts for a reason. and anyway, you'd said you couldn't make it today.

So no, there is no other time. As I said before, dates cannot be changed. And you'd already said you couldn't make it today. But that was too late, so you will not be completing the first 3 stages - unfortunately.

Sorry if I sound angry, but it takes a lot of organising for something like this. As there were 16 people to organise and find dates to fit the most. and when you get people not read all the information, and not let me know of changes of plans, then I do get .... "cross"

Anyway, you are taking part in day 2 (28th december) and Day 3 (1st January) As you've said you can make those dates.

You weren't coming anyway. I put lists in the fron tposts for a reason. and anyway, you'd said you couldn't make it today.

So no, there is no other time. As I said before, dates cannot be changed. And you'd already said you couldn't make it today. But that was too late, so you will not be completing the first 3 stages - unfortunately.

Sorry if I sound angry, but it takes a lot of organising for something like this. As there were 16 people to organise and find dates to fit the most. and when you get people not read all the information, and not let me know of changes of plans, then I do get .... "cross"

Anyway, you are taking part in day 2 (28th december) and Day 3 (1st January) As you've said you can make those dates.

I am able to do it today. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

FIRST DAY COMPLETE!!!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/gold.jpg . Iced_Bullet [26 points]

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/gold.jpg . Speed [26 points]

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/bronze.jpg . Mb [16 points]

4th. Joel [14 points]

5th. TheScottishSpotter [9 points]

6th. CarboyX [6 points]

7th. -Lr-SpeedraceR [3 points]

Me and Speed are ordered by number of wins - 2 for me, and 1 for Speed.

Sorry for the connection probs people had. But as I said, an un-official re-do can take place, however this will not alter the points awarded above :)