We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 December Pack

Eudemon

Heres my little review

1971 Pontiac Firebird - Havent Driven yet

1981 Renault 5 Turbo - Fully tuned this car sounds great and is a Very Nippy car, little tricky on the limit though

1984 Audi Sport quattro - Havent driven this much, will give a better review shortly

1986 BMW M3 E30 - Another Great sounding car and when fully tuned with the right setup can be a proper track monster

1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Street - Not Driven Yet

2005 Ferrari FXX - WOW.....Very grippy car, very hard to get the back end to step out very fast acceleration

2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano - One of the easiest cars to handle on the limit, this car loves coming out of a Corner on power oversteer

2007 Audi R8 - Very Understeery, Quite unimpressed with this car

2007 Koenigsegg CCGT - Great Handling, but with 900+BHP fully tuned very hard to handle under acceleration

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera - like thie R8 this car understeers quite a bit, but the Speed and the Noise make up for that

2006 Renault 197 Cliosport - Great handlign car, a good A Class Contender

Ok, i'll do the Sport Quattro - Great fun on the ring. Acceleration is quite nice. Because of the suspension and quattro system it flies through the corners! :)

I do love the Superleggera. With S925 is did my fastest S-class time on the ring. And on the ranking im place 1100 or something. Quite impressive as i beat much 998/997 cars including the Mclaren F1, Murciélago and some others.

Also the Audi R8 is quite fun. With different suspension and other tyes it handles way better, so that is a must. The 599 is great fun aswell. TCS off is a must for even more fun. Great powersliding car :D