We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu Toolkit - Version 2 - Update

TDU-RAZOR

with the release of "Test Drive Unlimited 2" growing nearer, we at wolfs-hideout, have been making some changes to the website so we are ready when the above title hits the shelves. so we now have a brand new website.

the original tdu-toolkit is still available from the new site as well

I'm not negative, I just think you're gonna look a bit of a wally if you create this amazing site, and gear it all up for TDU2 and it does come for six months/year. I don't personally believe that TDU2 will come out within the next two/three months, around a year after the original, either.

But anyway, if you're doing other stuff than TDU, it doesn't matter. You just didn't say that :p

It indeed makes a lot more sense it you're moving into a lot more software that isn't based around TDU. Good luck with your flash banners and the website, it sounds like you guys will go far with this :)

As for GC, I've had a quick look and it works if you click the forum link and register there. The one one the website doesn't appear to be working :)