We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Motorbike

Who

well, technically it is my mum's. she's giving it me when i pass my test

this little beauty is a Suzuki GT185 from 1977, just 3000 miles on the clock

2320081052_3367a27099.jpg

2319268775_f540969c48.jpg

2319268945_34c676a744.jpg

2319269123_7de18c7139.jpg

2320081932_cf3aa1272b.jpg

And One of myself on it!

18848216a7051709787l.jpg

at just £300 a year insurance aswell, im sorted!

thanks all :D

im only having it for a year, then i'm gonna sell it in favour of something that doesnt sound like 2 50cc mopeds bolted together, and gets more than 40mpg (thats less that our car :o )

• 6 months later...

2403996496_f2e59c050e.jpg

Since april, this has been my handy little runabout, and my god i loved it to bits.

but today, the 21st of September 2008. some pile of crap chav scum decided they wanted it. my bike has now been stolen, and with it goes the independance I had come to love. you were a loyal workhorse and you will be missed :(

I hope as a last action you take the scum who stole it headlong into a bus and kill the pile of shyte violently.

It's no Superbike but I bet it gets your from A to B faster than walking.

I hate Mopeds myself since;

1. They're crap.

2. Sound crap.

3. Looks useless

4. Always noobs driving them

5. People try to "tune" them to make them go from 30mph top speed to 31 mph.

thing is, it isnt a moped despite the looks, it is a four stroke so no crap engine note, and generally, its driven my old codgers, not n00bs. The bike would happily get 50 mph, not a speed demon but not a traffic stopper either. The looks are subjective, personally i love how the bike looks, and with 60 million sold worldwide (The best selling bike of all time) crap may have been outvoted :lol:

it was more than a machine to me, it was a way of life. i loved that bike and some chav scum decided they have more right to it than the honest upstanding citizen who bought it. All I want from that bike now is for it to kill the retard idiot that stole it.

by the sounds it was opportunist theiving and used for joyriding :(

a friend's dad saw 3 chavs and a chavette with it, must have gone when my mum went out (leaving it in open view) even though she was only gone for 10 minuites. A fisherman in the park also said he thought he heard a small motorbike in the park in teh early hours. i hate opportunist twats like that. Fortunately, i now have a winess who could point out the people responsible. heres hoping.

• 2 weeks later...