We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ROTW #1

eleKtro

Replica Of The Week - Start - 12/03/08 Finish - 17/03-08

This if the first Need For Speed Replica competition and I hope there will be more to come.

Basics

The objective of this competition is to create a replica of a real life car, that the winner of each competition will chose, but for the first week I will choose a car.

Rules

1. You can use, any version of the game you see fit, from this list.

Need For Speed Underground

Need For Speed Underground 2

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Need For Speed Carbon

Need For Speed Pro Street

2. The objective is to create a replica of the photo that is shown.

3. Only use in game customization, no photoshoping.

4. 800 x 600 dimensions for photos, 1 photo needed, if more please use attachments.

5. Some cars are not in every Need For Speed game, but most people have and the NFS series so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. But if you do not have a version of NFS with the specified car, please say and it will be changed or you can sit it out, or chose a different car to make it look similar to.

Here is the car that will be used to make a replica of.

Mazda RX-7, nothing to hard to start with. (View attachments)

Have fun.

Guest RB26DETT

ooooh! i shall make on after i get home from college so that's approximately 4 hours from now. lol.

can the judging not be based on who has the best GPU? because i have a posh 7300gs. car detail is set on high but i can't turn on AA because of the MAHOOOOOSIVE(lol) fps loss.

ooooh! i shall make on after i get home from college so that's approximately 4 hours from now. lol.

can the judging not be based on who has the best GPU? because i have a posh 7300gs. car detail is set on high but i can't turn on AA because of the MAHOOOOOSIVE(lol) fps loss.

I never said it was about who has the better graphical picture, it's about who can makes the best replica as in, who can make their car look the most similar the the given picture.

Good effort Car Freak, I don't know why you say it looks crappy, looks spot on mate.

Guest RB26DETT

nice car freak. now i'm embarassed of my work. can we re-do our cars, like in potw we can change our entries?

it's really sloppy. (i cant find the right vinyl for the sides!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/justin13/nfs2008-03-1422-07-55-54.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/justin13/nfs2008-03-1422-08-11-70.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/justin13/nfs2008-03-1422-08-30-67.jpg

Damn, ProStreet only has one widebodykit, and it's ugly!

Here's mine, was harder than I originally thought :D

Guys voting starts tomorrow, so If anyone else has an entry post it today please.

On the voting thread I will choose 1 picture that you have posted, and it will be the picture of the front of the car.

I've been too busy to get a long way through the game, spend some needd cash on a Mazda, and get moeny on TDU. Expect me to join in with ROTW#2 though :)

Come on Iced, you can do better then that lol.:oook: