We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I Wish to commend the quality advisors of Atari

SaLLeeN

TDU is a recent acquisition for my family. I commend the use of art colour and sound with color therapy and sound therapy applications!!!

I even managed to find therapeutic gem stones taken to by the emotional follow of coloration on the screen.

It offers me ability to control color and change and endless effects of creative art in one masterpiece of a game!!!

I plan to incorporate it as a meditation means and thought clearance hobby and beautifully resting creative art at my fingertips.

Gentlemen, I never thought something so creative beautiful was possible in one package!!!

You stand up to your Fame and Name Atari. Tradition in quality controlled and character building endeavors.

On line experience gentlemen is touchingly eye-opening!!!

Thank You Sirs

Must particularly praise the custom built experience allowed by HardCore where you simply don,t or can't see yourself away from TDU anymore and you become resident online member of the only "alive" game I know!

An ever growing "self" developing learning interactive game that is build with Noble purpose and serves it.

I have bought your game times 2 X 1, just in case anything happens to the original game CD (1).

In fact because it's the only product in the Market worth Investin'

lol. nice choice of words.

great seeing you're enjoying tdu.

Yeah, thanks, the multiple layers of simultaneous worlds to the number of users +1 opens thoughts of coexistin' dimentions in our world too.

Our Level of progress attracts different individuals and circumstances in life, 2.

There is a sound based and behaviour based matching prog, brilliant!!!

The development of interhuman relations with harmony and coexistance of all different cultures (as facilitated by 'Radio') in an out of time space!.... The "holodeck" in our collective minds