We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New sounds and car pack cars

"Your downloaded content has not been saved. You will be disconnected."

Er... right. This was what happened almost instantly when I tried using a Gallardo Coupe in a race with the sound mod. Anyone else having issues? I then used the Gallardo SE from the standard game with the same sound mod and won it without being disconnected. What the hell is going on?

EITD: This is insane. I selected a Lexus with fixed gear changing sounds, got a hundred yards down the road and then I was disconnected again, same error. When I loaded again I was disconnected instantly, before even having driven anywhere. Some consistency issue? How can I stop TDU from checking my sound files?

ETDI: Ah, I understand now. Took a Dino 246 out to get a photo for POTW, but that had no mods and it errored again. It is the fact that I clicked rebuild game cache data in TDU Tools and my key for the megapack was lost. No magic cosistency error, I'm just a silly sod. "Saved" must be a euphemism for "paid for..."

Before this thing is deleted though, could someone PM me what the name of the megapack key .txt file is? It's in the TDU directory, same as that radial file you need to keep deleting.

EDTI: No, wait, I have a backup save, it's all cool now, delete this :)