We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modding Cars

Speedtouch

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m just trying to improve my skills at only customization now. Then I`m going to add some effects, like wheel spinning, flashing lights, neon and etc. Also will try changing the background and stuff. Thanks for the feedback. ;) The other back door isn`t that visible you know, it`s just the back collon on the window. :D

- Re-painted

- Tinted

- New rims

- New exhausts

- Removed numberplate

- Removed antena/side ligts/back badges/window wipper/side light

- Lowered

- No door handles

- Clear look (no space between bumpers and etc.

Angles of the exhausts arent right, either that or the carbon around them isnt right, something isnt right, cant put my finger on it though, and and now i've spotted them they are very noticable, but the rest is faultless i suppose, fix around exhausts and its brilliant :D

Thanks for the tip, Speedy. The truth is that I have almost finished the car and it looked a bit wiered for a pimped one with those stock exhausts...And I really done them in 2 mins, took them from a straight back view of a Carrera 4S. That is my explanation. :)

After messing it a bit...:D

[imglink]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/Koenigsegg_album/Virtual%20Tuning/Citroen_crosser_92_1280x1024WIP-1.jpg[/imglink]

They still don't look right. What I do is ALWAYS match the perspectives and angles between the two photos (the one you are modding and the car the exhausts or whatever are from). That way, only a tiny bit of tweaking is needed, and it looks a lot better.

Go and try it with different exhausts not from a straight back photo.