We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Balls, I broke my controller

berfles

open the controller up with a screwdriver and see if you can fix it. perhaps the spring has just popped out or something. worth a look before you spend another £25 on a new one.

i opened up my PS2 controller to fix it cos some parts were falling around the inside of it. works fine now.

open the controller up with a screwdriver and see if you can fix it. perhaps the spring has just popped out or something. worth a look before you spend another £25 on a new one.

i opened up my PS2 controller to fix it cos some parts were falling around the inside of it. works fine now.

Only do that if its compleatly broken, i took apart a industrial electric stapler thing at work and compleatly destoryed it :) Not the best idea unless there is no other choice.

Lol not very handy are we Pherelas:p

Not very no, wasn't good either as I was using it to isolate a room for asbestos removal :)

Anyway saying becouse inside these things they don't pin everything down so you open it up and parts fly everywhere so unless you know what you doing its not a very good idea.

Not very no, wasn't good either as I was using it to isolate a room for asbestos removal :)

Anyway saying becouse inside these things they don't pin everything down so you open it up and parts fly everywhere so unless you know what you doing its not a very good idea.

Lol asbestos

They have youtube tutorials on how to take things apart. That is what I used to put a new screen in my psp.

Yeah I did try to take it apart while I was in game. The horn was beeping the whole time, but the 360 controller is a pain in the ass to figure out, I didn't see a spring at all on the thumbstick. The whole housing looked soldered on, so I just gave up and put it back together and got the wireless adapter so I could use my wireless controller on my PC. All is well again.