We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Made My Firs Million!

UK HOTCARS

Although I've made well more than a million dollars altogether for the first time I have over $1,000,000 sat in my bank!!

I have three houses, loads of cars and two motorbikes. I have plenty of garage space, I recently got the Lambo Collector cheev so thought to maybe go for the Ferrari collector next??

What do you think I should buy now???

GC :thumbsup:

Congratulations. Once you reach Champion rank (assuming you haven't yet) making money fast becomes a sinch. Hmm What to buy... It is entirely up to you, do you have any of the DLC packs? If not I'd buy an Enzo, downside is that once you've bought and tuned it you'll be left with next to no money. So perhaps a nice F430 Spider to freeride in and any other cars that you require for certain races. If you have everything you need to complete the next set of challenges then you can buy cars that you personally like :)

I saw you on the map the other night but I was already in private chat so I didn't jump in. Don't think you'll be so lucky in future!!

When I got my first million in game I went a bought a McLearn F1 and just drove it for days. You really have two options, get somthing you really want and just free-roam, or get stuff for the races and get even more money :) Well done though, getting started is the hardest thing in the game realy, well if you exclude a couple of the races.

Cheers guys! tWm - look forward to driving with you!! You talked about "the next set of challenges". Is that like each class of vehicle or each rank you reach that unlocks new challenges?? I know its probably a basic question but I bought my TDU pre-owned and didn't get a book or map with it! Actually I've just realised from what you said that each rank will open new challenges, with higher prizes presumably?

I have all the free downloads but haven't paid for any yet (my scottish blood lol)

Ferrari showroom here I come!

GC

Yep exactly as you thought and as Diab said new level = new challenges available. The prize funds are better and once you reach Champion earning a million soon becomes a 10 minute process once you're pointed in the right direction. Having all the free cars is good, it enables you to at least see everyone elses DLC cars even if you yourself can't buy them. You never know seeing what the rest of us roll around in may even tempt you to buy a pack or two.