We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

5.1 surround sound in TDU

Nerevar

Hi, i got a serious problem here:

I have been playing tdu on my profile using my headset, now that I bought a nice 5.1 system, only 2 speakers are working on this profile, i tried my old offline profiles and they are ok. There must be some config file or something, cos I cant change sound settings from ingame menu. Please help my on this one, I want to use my new speakers on tdu:( im tired of headphones lol

thanks alot :D

Force it via your windows control panel and/or the software you have with your sound card. As for the config files, I assumed trust notepad would open the playersave files, but its all gobeldegook (Don't laugh - i dont know how it's spelled)

So the only thing left is to browse the software you got with the soundcard.

~Tom

I tried setting 5.1 on my soundcard software and windows, but when I load up my profile half of the system shuts down and two speakers are playing, I exit the game and its back to normal again. But I havent tried changing wondows or soundcard settings while the game is running... going to do it now

its ok, tdu is well known for its sound issues :D

im about to get down on the road and burnsome rubber, join in if you got time :D

EDIT# Going to do 200km race so ill be hanging around the us muscle dealer in about 50 mins

EDIT# No more tdu... lost my profile :( accidently clicked new game not new profile, lost everything...