We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Pontiac Trans Am (1982) / K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider

Shark

Ok, got car paintable, working on interior. can't get tail light textures to show properly, though. But.. so far so good :)

If you are on on MSN, I will help you :)

But I think there's a problem with the time...i'm in germany - you in the USA :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@shark: Sorry if this comes out as me being mean or something but Is 'DomesticMuscle' doing this car for you? :confused: Cause if so then really you should change your name to his name on the thread, unless your a team then ignore me.

lol? No, I don't know DomesticMuscle. He writed something about a TA Tailight in this game, then he posted a picture from an TA (not mine!!).

I don't know who DomesticMuscle is and what he is doing, but please, DomesticMuscle, open a own Thread if you're doing an Trans Am, too, and don't post into my Thread...

Didn't mean to sabotage the thread, that is not my intention. I also had no real intentions of doing any mods, I just wanted to see if I could actually do it.

But yes, some help would be appreciated. If I can figure out how to properly get a fully textured car in, with interior and everything, I -might- do a release, but I will only do that if everything on it is 100% complete.

Didn't mean to sabotage the thread, that is not my intention. I also had no real intentions of doing any mods, I just wanted to see if I could actually do it.

But yes, some help would be appreciated. If I can figure out how to properly get a fully textured car in, with interior and everything, I -might- do a release, but I will only do that if everything on it is 100% complete.

Read.

I never said that I close that project :oook:

But I'm working hard on the R8 at the moment...If the R8 is finished, or a Beta is, I will the working on this Trans Am and the KITT Edition continue...

*So a little message: I'm 13 years old, and I have enough other problems here in Germany :D*