We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SymphonyX's TDU Photo Album

SymphonyX

You guys are probably sick of seeing the same cars and sceneries. But I just can't help but post pictures of this fabulous game!

These are just my current cars right now and I'm working towards getting a Ferrari Enzo, which may take a while. If you're wondering why I got these, they're the 'bang for the buck' cars since they've got the best price for their specs. I even beat some Class B vehicles in events with my TVR Sagaris which is just Class C.

Settings: 1024x640, 2x AA, Low, No HDR (I dislike the effect and the framerate's going to drop below 30 FPS if I enable this anyway)

For me, it still looks really good even with these settings. Even some of my friends were 'wowed' when they saw it in action. It's hard to believe this is an old game, just like Oblivion which looks better than Fallout 3, IMO.

Anyway, here are the screenshots. The 'Photo mode' in this game is just pure genius!

Just make sure to enlarge when viewing them.

Audi TT Quattro

Crossing a Mercedez Benz

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Strolling around the city

At the airport (just ignore the hitchhiker sign on the background)

Gotta love that grill!

Caterham CSR 260

Leaving my place

A very sharp turn

Under a tree canopy

Crossing paths with a Lotus Esprit (kinda looks like an Esprit, just correct me if it isn't)

Drift!

TVR Sagaris

Overtaking

In the tunnel

On the highway

The long road

Hi And Welcome To TDU-Central.

You Have Some Nice Pictures There But None That I Can Say That They Have A Unique Style As That Style Of Photos I Have Seen Before.

But Great Pics And Great Quality.

Also Please Be Informed Of The New Image Sizes Allowed On The Forum

Located Here: LINK

Please Make Sure Your Photos Comply With The 800x600 Maximum Dimenssions

Thanks T3hReaper

Sorry about that. But how do I make the preview resize to 800x600? I saw some pictures in other threads that enlarge to their original size when they click on the screenshot, but the resolution that's displayed on their post, the preview, is 800x600.

Yours Does Resize But It Still Loads The Full Size Image First Which Is What The New Image Size Restrictions Are Aiming At

Argghhh... I can place the thumbnails of the images instead, but nothing happens if you click them. They don't enlarge. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Hmm... it looks ok now. They're displayed at 800x500 pixels now and only display at their full resolution when clicked. I probably had an error in perception. No need to display them in awfully small thumbnails that don't enlarge when clicked.

If you checked out the new rules regarding the posting of images you would see that in order to link a thumbnail to a larger image you use the IMGLINK tag.

Like so:

To display a smaller image and link to the larger you do (remove the '*' in actuality):

[*url=http://www.imghost.com/largeimage.jpg][*imglink]http://www.imghost.com/smallimage.jpg[*/imglink][*/url]