We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fable 2 : Post your Hero

YeOldeTDUMan

Well as a few of us from the forum have ventured forth into Albion I though I'd start a thread where people can post a pic of their Hero.

This is my first Hero and her dog called "Cat". She's 100% Good and about 90% Pure (she's was 100% at one point), she's an expert Riflewoman with a sideline in Will but is useless with a sword.

My second hero is still in development and he'll be Evil and a melee master

I'll post mine when I get further into the same, probably be on it more tommorow (gadget show and spooks on tonight).

Is there much difference in the game with Good vs Evil?

Well the world changes depending upon some of your choices and quests you do

As to your character ...

Well there's Good vs Evil and Pure vs Corrupt ... one effects your skin which changes from pale and cracked up to tanned and the other gives Horns or a H A L O (I think)

One of the Melee stats give your muscles (it's pretty obvious)

Skill - makes you taller (to do with the olden days when tall people were the archers with longbows)

Will - gives you the veins (blue if your Good, red if your Evil ... I think)

There's lots of discussion as to all the possible Hero combinations and what the look like, as you need to include Neutral too.

Oh your dog changes from neutral to either a golden retriever like mine or a doberman if your evil