We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan Skyline (No Bonnet)

Deathradio99

and those interior photo's aren't from the R34. >_>

Yeah, I've had the pleasure of test driving an R34 GTR & the RPM clock goes upto 10,000rpm!! Those dials aren't from R34!! :lol:

Edit* Also, that blue R34 with all the Carbon Fibre stuff, I saw it on ebay for sale for £1500 buy it now!! :lol: Why do some people think they can get away with stuff like that!! haha

Oh, by the way, Skyline with no (or clear) bonnet would be sick, keep the spoiler though, Skylines without just look too conservative!! (IMHO)

Guest RB26DETT
Yeah, I've had the pleasure of test driving an R34 GTR & the RPM clock goes upto 10,000rpm!! Those dials aren't from R34!! :lol:

you rode in R34 GTR V-SPEC II, those are the one's that go up to 10krpm.

and tool is right, you posted dials from a GTR aka R35. and the last one is from uhhhhhh not a skyline.

I Shall Keep the Spolier but i am not puting on the one from the game or from the car. i need something nice and sleek not big and long

The Interior is from a nissan tida for one but i reckon it would make the skyline look like a luxury car inside and mean on the out

I know there from a gtr. thats why they are there cause the look better then the stock skyline ones

But thanks tool i was looking for ones that were glowing red