We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WHo can explain me what is that camera upthere?

Rodrighazzo

Well guys for months i was in doubt, what is that camera that turn on or off, when you mantian pressed the button of change camera.

Here are photos:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/288a33a874a6cad8eae9bdf7dd286baf05f7ca95.png

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/3dfd5d9e439524bfb1963ce962fab4739c638469.png

who can explain me please? ç_ç

On the 360 if you hold right bumper for about 5 seconds, it makes where your view stays locked where it was aimed. Hold right bumper again for 5 seconds and it unlocks your view again. Hope that makes sense, and hope it helps. Having hard time thinking how to word it,hopfully someone else will word it better for you.

On the 360 if you hold right bumper for about 5 seconds, it makes where your view stays locked where it was aimed. Hold right bumper again for 5 seconds and it unlocks your view again. Hope that makes sense, and hope it helps. Having hard time thinking how to word it,hopfully someone else will word it better for you.

maybe is that..

cos there are 2 ways to move camera

1º with the mouse, and there it lock automatically

2º with some buttons and reacts like 360

maybe if i move with the buttons, and then y do that with the camera willlock it in that position?