We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

License Plate Thread.

Sponge

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...that's no problem..i think..but i've seen bigger plates than mine...and if this is not possible to streech...than pls can you make one that is taller and longer..with the name...you can choose what image you think...but , type the name pls...Sorry for all the trouble

Sure, no problem. I'll get around doing it tomorrow. :D

Hi, thank you for your feedback. But I tried this tutorial last night, spend half an hour replacing the 2 files. Than I saved it again, opened the game and it crashed. So it didn't work. But I'm not 100% sure that I did it all right :-).

Anyways, to save me all the trouble and crashes, can you please make me a Belgian number plate with YPX-310?

Thanks in advance!

No problem at all. But i've just looked online and there seem to be quite a few types of Belgian plates... Any specific design you'd like?

WOOW, Thank you very much! It's perfect :excited:

Most welcome. :)

No problem at all. But i've just looked online and there seem to be quite a few types of Belgian plates... Any specific design you'd like?

Hi,

I would like my numberplate to be like the one on the top left:

But instead of the green, use red. Thanks!

EU_Belgium_OT.jpg

Greetings you could not make russian plate "e666kx 199 rus" or the "life in drift"

E666KX 199 - Clicky!

Hi, thank you for your feedback. But I tried this tutorial last night, spend half an hour replacing the 2 files. Than I saved it again, opened the game and it crashed. So it didn't work. But I'm not 100% sure that I did it all right :-).

Anyways, to save me all the trouble and crashes, can you please make me a Belgian number plate with YPX-310?

Thanks in advance!

I hope it's okay?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

YPX-310- Clicky!

wow:nuts:cool ,i like it , i like it, :confused:can you type romania insted of Cali, any way is a damn good plate and you my man pffff...thank you very mutch ... i think i love you , tx:)

I couldn't find any text that spelled 'Romania', so i put the Romanian flag there instead :cheeky:

Is it ok? :o

EDIT:

aha, how about this?

Clicky![/url][/b]

thank you sOOOO much :thumbsup: yesterday i helped you with those rims and today you made me so hapy..thanks...btw i downloaded that slovakian plate requested by archibald too because i am from the same city as it is on that plate...it is so funny because i don´t know anybody who is modding his TDU in our city except me...haha...and thank u one more time:)

thank you sOOOO much :thumbsup: yesterday i helped you with those rims and today you made me so hapy..thanks...btw i downloaded that slovakian plate requested by archibald too because i am from the same city as it is on that plate...it is so funny because i don´t know anybody who is modding his TDU in our city except me...haha...and thank u one more time:)

Heh heh, one good turn deserves another :cheeky: