We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Got some problems with my PC

beem3r

Hey all ! I can't find a solution of this problem I got so I'll just post it up here and see if I get some answers..

The thing is that I can't play any games with my PC.. Here is some pics..

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/JokkizSmokkiz/dzfsdgsdf.jpg

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/JokkizSmokkiz/Untitled.jpg

I play games as GTAIV, LFS and TDU.

have you tried lowering your graphic settings? Is the cable to the monitor ok? have you checked its all connected properly?

Not that good at this sort of thing but it does seem like something major and beyond my knowledge, have you tried posting on a computer forum??

Yeah I have asked on my local computer forum and they said that I needed the newest driver etc. and it didnt solve the problem..

Yes I found out that I need to update the BIOS but i don't have an floppy so is there a way to update the BIOS without a floppy ?

Good on you and unlucky with the problem. Not happened to me at all actually. S71NG3R has a BFG GTX260 so you could ask him about it if it's a good card etc... I remember him saying it's more than twice as good as his old 8800GTS 640MB and thats the card I have atm :p

Also search google for reviews of it etc.. and reviews on games for how well it peforms etc.. I was actually interested in a BFG or XFX GTX280 although money is a problem and I think I will wait for either the 280 to come down in price or get a 295 or 285. I also agree with you about what you said regarding Nvidia. I am sticking with them as I have had experience with them so I guess i'm in kind of the same boat.

Good on you and unlucky with the problem. Not happened to me at all actually. S71NG3R has a BFG GTX260 so you could ask him about it if it's a good card etc... I remember him saying it's more than twice as good as his old 8800GTS 640MB and thats the card I have atm :p

Also search google for reviews of it etc.. and reviews on games for how well it peforms etc.. I was actually interested in a BFG or XFX GTX280 although money is a problem and I think I will wait for either the 280 to come down in price or get a 295 or 285. I also agree with you about what you said regarding Nvidia. I am sticking with them as I have had experience with them so I guess i'm in kind of the same boat.

The pluspoint about Nvidia is that the 8 series and higher have physics and thats a pluspoint for games. But those AMD/ATi cards are cheapper and sometimes faster

4870 is faster than a 260GTX