We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

McReary Brothers Decision [SPOILERS]

Nodz86

----------------------- SPOILERS -----------------------

Right I've got to decide who to kill but, I'm not sure who. I'm swaying towards Derrick as he's a junky and it would be better for him as he will never turn his life around, but he has the longest drive to his grave.

Killing Francis means its a shorter drive to the grave and I would sway towards him as he's killing his brother but then your also taking away the only "sucessful" (lossely used as he's a bent copper) McReary from their mum.

Also if Francis stays alive you can still call him but I'm not sure why or what he would provide from the game if kept alive.

Either way I like what thi8s mission is doing as its making you choose and its also shaking up the story as your with Kate and good friends with Packie.

Anyways what did you do and did it help the rest of the story in anyway, please keep further spoilers from later on in the story to a minimum please.

i killed the non cop, which i think is Derrick

If you keep Francis alive, you can call him to remove your wanted level.

Yeah the non cop is Derrick. Cool looks like a long drive with albainians chasing me then. I knew you could call Francis but couldn't remember what for.

I wasted Francis, Derrick has some good missions afterwards plus he sounds like a good guy, Francis was like a weasel to me so I wasted him without hesitating. Note though I'm going through a second time and even in this where I'm doing the opposite of my first game I was still hesitant about killing Derrick but did it anyway and afterwards still wished I hadn't.

Just like when I killed Dwayne instead of Playboy too. I hated that lil Gangsta Playa wannabe

Tip: Phone Francis before shooting to get more cash from him. ;)

Yeah, I killed Francis. After what happened when I chose to take out Dwayne, I was worried that, as there were more non-cop McReary guys, that they might turn their backs on me and I'd lose out on lots of missions. Knowing now that Dwayne can get you two cars full of guys I'm tempted to replay the game as clearly I am not capable of choosing the right things in this :rolleyes:

I wasted Francis, Derrick has some good missions afterwards plus he sounds like a good guy, Francis was like a weasel to me so I wasted him without hesitating. Note though I'm going through a second time and even in this where I'm doing the opposite of my first game I was still hesitant about killing Derrick but did it anyway and afterwards still wished I hadn't.

Just like when I killed Dwayne instead of Playboy too. I hated that lil Gangsta Playa wannabe

Tip: Phone Francis before shooting to get more cash from him. ;)

I think I'm gonna double my saves and go both ways now, especially after what you said Diablo, kinda threw my judgement a bit and back to square one if you will, with the original dialemma. Also Packie and the rest seem closer to him than they do Francis.

This is still my 1st game but in response to Diablo's spoiler

I had to waste Playboy, he done my head in, even thinking about him now, no way would I have killed Dwayne over him, Dwayne seemed genuine, showed alot of himself to Nico even tho he was a stranger, where as Playboy was well an "Audi Driver" not a "gangsta"