We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Megapack question

Neojay80

I have bought the megapack a while ago, and since then have uninstalled it and formatted my pc. Since I can play the game again, I wanna get it back, and like in some other post I saw, the person told the other to look in his email for the megapack purchase, I checked and I have deleted most of the emails I have gotten since then. I'm hoping to find it somewhere in my backed up disk. But my question is, can I get it back without having to pay for it again.

Forget this post, went looking around the Atari site I bought it from and was able to find it. Now the question is, to I have to switch out the Magic map file with one that supports the megapack, or keep the one I have now, which is magic-map (TDU 1.66 without megapack).

Good to hear you fixed your problems ;)

Yes, I would change the bnk1.map file. Users without megapack and megapack map file have gotten strange effects. I don't know what happens when it's the other way around, but Djey wouldn't release two different ones unless there is a difference. ;)